- Google+ is unlimited (they will resize your photos 2048x2048 pixels - plenty large anyway)
- Flickr offers 1 Terabyte of storage (500,000 photos estimated) - no resolution limits
- Both allow sharing of photos or albums via a link
- Both allow private auto load or instant backup from mobile devices when configured
- Both will take a little effort to understand 'how to' upload, display, create albums, etc.
- Of the two - I am caught in between which I like better. I prefer the look of Flickr from a photographer standpoint and many semi-pro enthusiasts use Flickr to display their images. I like Google+ since it works seamlessly with their free basic photo editing tool - Picasa.
Sharing tips, ideas and suggestions on using the PC, Mac and more ... to make your life easier and not more complex. (click any label under a post to find similar articles/tips)
Saturday, May 24, 2014
Photo Online Backup
There are many web sites for displaying your digital photos. I have researched many and found that two free sites outshine them all/ They are Flickr and Google+. Flickr requires a Yahoo account and Google + requires that you have a Google account.Some keys highlights I have found (and I am sure there are more):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment